Spar-RO Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD AND BAD NEWS

4 posters

Go down

GOOD AND BAD NEWS Empty GOOD AND BAD NEWS

Post  Admin Seralth Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Good news server is going to be back up in about a 10 mins

bad news -

Well i found a lot of things wrong with my build of the server and clinet data it was horridly complied and put together there was a bunch of bugs and a lot of problems with the translations. This was all due to my inexperince and for this i am sorry to any of you who are even still around No Sad

Although I did fix pretty much everything I AM SORRY FOR THE DOWN TIME the new clinet will be uploaded on our website http://www.spar-ro.freeiz.com/

Thank you for your support >.< Please tell me ANYTHING that i forgot or overlooked now ima go to sleep cause i just spent the last 24 hours stright fixing this stuff x.X

THERE WAS NO WHIPE Very Happy i saved the data base Q.Q thank god
Admin Seralth
Admin Seralth
Admin

Back to top Go down

GOOD AND BAD NEWS Empty I can't Log in or create characters

Post  Envvy Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi im new here and I really like the server according to the descriptions so far ^^.

But i can't log in T__T. The server is up however when i try to create a character it blks me, and with the character i alreayd created it wont let me login T___T. Help me pleaseeeee =) thnx

EDIT:

Also whenever I try to create a new account and create a character I obtain a Gravity error -- ' How do i Fix that?
Envvy
Envvy

Back to top Go down

GOOD AND BAD NEWS Empty Re: GOOD AND BAD NEWS

Post  brlyan Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 am

i lost my char. sinneratation and asuratation. how can that be? and when i tried to make char on that 2 slot,it said char creation denied.

edit:
my char deadlygal,when I create new a new char there in the id,my deadlygal gone missing,and it only shows the char i just made. and it also says that my new char, is blocked until . . how can that be? pls repair this prob. tq

brlyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurah De Futah Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 am

Envvy wrote:Hi im new here and I really like the server according to the descriptions so far ^^.

But i can't log in T__T. The server is up however when i try to create a character it blks me, and with the character i alreayd created it wont let me login T___T. Help me pleaseeeee =) thnx

EDIT:

Also whenever I try to create a new account and create a character I obtain a Gravity error -- ' How do i Fix that?

why don't you try to patch your sakray.. ^^

Asurah De Futah

Back to top Go down

Post  Envvy Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks so much I got it to work yesterday.

Thanks for replying ^^ =))
Envvy
Envvy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Seralth Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm

I am sorry for anything that was loss there is nothing i can do to replace it some parts of the sql database were lost in the transfer >.< ill try to replace any quest items that may have been lost tho
Admin Seralth
Admin Seralth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  brlyan Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

i dont know why,my char is back. i think after i patched everything it fixed. but.... all my item are gone. really frustrating.

brlyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum